Search This Blog

Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than White Women.

Now I'm sure that many of you may have heard of the furor created by Satoshi Kanazawa in his article "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than White Women", and the inevitable backlash that resulted in the article being pulled, and the student union calling for his dismissal and God knows what else will happen to that fool.
Anyhow I am digressing, I will admit that when I first saw it online my heart sank, and I had this overwhelming feeling of "What Now", like seriously why cant you just leave us alone. Its obvious from the title what he is is trying to say and where his heart lies, I'm shocked that he even bothered to put any of his data in the article, just come out and say it.......I don't like black women..... foool stuuupse?? but seriously how could Psychology Today even think that they could get away with such an article, let alone pay him for it. I was so disgusted that I felt the need to read the article to see if he really was a bigoted and I had to laugh at his twisted conclusions over the data. Read here Article 
 In one particular section he slates black women & men, because we rated ourselves as more attractive than other races........hahahaha come on now. I'm a big believer that if you don't love yourself no one else will so lets get started. Yup thats right we love ourselves and we know we looook gooood.
Its fools like this that have people confused and scared to be who they are and having a variety of dangerous surgeries in order to be accepted. To hell with that fool, his obsession with beauty, race and gender is getting him nowhere, as far as I am concerned he is an irrelevant insect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello dolly