Search This Blog

Emma Watson Vogue US Cover

Yes I admit it I have watched every Harry Potter film with my son and waited with baited breath for the next installment. So when I saw Emma Watsons cover for US Vogue I just couldn't help myself and of course you know I had to do a tutorial for it as well. Enjoy ;-)





Tutorial







Products Used

LA Colors EP26 Memerise
Beauty UK Eyeshadow Collection 6
Sleek Face Contour Kit Dark
The Bodyshop Eye Definer Carbon Black
Loreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via beautylish...

    You are so pretty and your makeup photos and videos are amazing!!!

    I am also a huge fan of everything Harry Potter and I actually have the Vogue issue with Emma Watson on the cover and you nailed it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello dolly